The Club bar reopens 4th July at Midday, There are new rules and opening hours click here for details.
July 4, 2020 - July 4, 2025
New Government guidelines will come into force on the 14th September 2020.
When you arrive please take some time to understand the processes and rules we have in place, we hope we have covered everything, but we will constantly review and make changes where appropriate.
- On arrival ALL members and their guests must provide their name, email address and contact phone number. This information will not be recorded digitally and will be destroyed after 21 days.
- Hand cleansers will be sited in the bar and customers are encouraged to use them.
- You will be expected to socialise outside whenever possible. We have fixed a TV to the outside wall and increased the outside seating. We have reduced the seating inside to provide the necessary 1m plus social distancing. Groups must be limited to a maximum of 6 people inside or outside.
- There is no standing in the Bar, all customers must be seated.
- The Bar will only accept members bar discount cards and contactless payments. Members can top up their discount cards in cash with a £10 minimum top up, no change will be given.
- There will be a clearly marked entrance and exit, it is important that customers observe this to maintain social distancing. There will also be markings on the floor of the Bar to manage the queue for drinks.
- Members guests are welcome; however, we will encourage regular guests to become social members.
We are asking all our visitors to use their common sense, please don’t be offended if you are reminded to follow the rules by the bar staff, a committee member or club member. Wall know what we should be doing regarding social distancing. Please observe the rules.
We have no idea how busy we are going to be, so we are asking for your patience and understanding if there are delays etc.
Initial opening hours will be:
Saturday 12pm – 10pm
Sunday 12pm – 6pm
Monday – Friday 6pm – 10pm
If the bar is empty at 9.30pm it is likely we will close early.