Welcome to the mini and junior tennis section of Farnham Common Tennis Club. FCTC offers coaching to all ages of children from 3 years old to 18 years old. We cater for children who are completely new to tennis and would like to try it for the first time all the way through to experienced competition players. FCTC is also one of 10 clubs in Buckinghamshire who is part of the Bucks LTA’s Aspirantes Programme. Aspirantes is designed to get players playing more often (training 3+ times per week as well as regular competitions) with the goal of players representing the county and beyond.
What do we offer?
- Tiny Tots (3-5yrs)
- Mini Tennis Red (5-8yrs)
- Mini Tennis Orange (8/9yrs)
- Mini Tennis Green (10/11yrs)
- Bronze Squad (11-18yrs)
- Aspirantes (Invitation Only for players between 5-8yrs)
- Holiday Tennis Camps – Half terms, Easter Holidays, Summer Holidays and Christmas Holidays
- Sunday morning competitions
When and where do we train?
Our sessions run throughout the course of the year at the following venues:
- Farnham Common Tennis Club (7 days per week)
- Farnham Common Junior School (Thurs & Fri afternoons)
- Farnham Common Infant School (Mond & Fri afternoons)
Who are we affiliated to?
Farnham Common Tennis Club is affiliated and registered with the Lawn Tennis Association
Who can get involved?
We are actively looking for mini and junior players of all ages (3-18yrs) to join our club regardless of your experience and standard. We are particularly looking for teenagers between 13-18 yrs old who can help us represent the club in the Summer leagues.
Further information about coaching is available here
To book onto a course, setup a new course or to arrange private lessons, please contact Stephen Wright on: 07946 491 696 or email@example.com
Go to Senior Tennis